Job Description | Dynamics 365FO Technical Consultant
Sovlait, an IT Company based in Amman, is looking for a senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Technical Consultant.
You will need to be a team player with excellent problem-solving ability and a thirst for learning and keeping up to date with new technologies.
What we can offer you:
- Developing internationally recognized software products on top of Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Finance & Operations
- Career development including the possibility of leadership opportunities as we build the team
- The latest Microsoft technologies
A few essentials for the role:
- STRONG KNOWLEDGE in OOP programming, tracing, debugging, and understanding code
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and meet project deliverable
- A commitment to producing quality code
- Communication in Arabic & English
- ِProven ability to work under pressure
- Have a strong developer background, working with X++
- Have worked for several years with Dynamics AX/ Dynamics365
- Two Years commitment is a must
This role offers opportunities to develop your career, learn new skills and potentially grow your own team. As Solvait grows so will your role and the prospects are boundless.
Solvait requires 2 years contract commitment, please do not apply for the job in case there is any chance that you won’t be able to commit.
To apply email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com